All items must be in original condition for exchange. If the item is used there would be a restocking fee applied(depending on the condition of the unit). Exchange can be made within 5 business days of purchase. Customer would be responsible of bringing items back to our warehouse.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
NOTE: All Refunds are done with a Business Cheque. Cheque would be made on the same name as of name on the Invoice.
- Refund will not apply to shipping charges (if any).
- Items must be shipped / dropped back to our warehouse and shipping would be customer’s responsibility.
- Unopened/ Unused Items: Items can be exchanged or returned within 5 business days of purchase. Amount would be refunded excluding shipping charges, restocking fee (if any applicable). In case of exchange amount would be applied towards the purchase.
- Opened Items/Used Items: There will be a restocking fee applied to refund and/or exchange depending on the condition of the item. If the item shows sign of usage on the item and is not up to our product condition standards, we will refuse to take return on the item. Customer must return /ship back item to our warehouse, once return item is received refund will be issued
- All items sold on MrDockplate are entitled to 1 year manufacture defect warranty and Batteries up to 90 days, except items listed as final sale or clearance, and used items are on limited warranties.
- In-house Service: Items must be brought to our warehouse for inspection (if any required). we do not send service technicians to customers warehouse (updated as per COVID-19 restrictions)
- Warranty does not cover damages that might have been caused during usage of the unit.
- Out of warranty items are subject to charge if require any service or part.
- Warranty is effective from the date of purchase.
If you have any question, please feel free to reach us.